[lit-ideas] Re: Election Protection

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 18:07:23 EDT

<<><<>Actually it's more a climate thing...
>  >
>Are you  taking Alec Baldwin with you?
>
>feeling  obstreperous,>>
>

>I missed something  somewhere.....

AB said [famously] if Bush won the first election,  that he was moving out.
He didn't. I just wondered if you were going to take  him to NZ with you
after Bush wins in a few weeks.>>

AHHhhhhhhh.......it was the "AB said [famously] if Bush won he was  moving
out that was the missing piece of information.  I'm not sure  where he so
famously said that, but I was not present at the time.  I'd  have to check with
Jim
and see if he was cool with it.  As far as I'm  concerned, the more the
merrier.....  And re. "AFTER Bush wins", bite your  tongue!  Retract it!  The
gods
are listening!

Julie  Krueger