[lit-ideas] Re: Does Diet Affect Propensity to Violence

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 13:20:07 +0100 (BST)

While tending to think the substance of the article is both interesting and
plausible [based on very intense personal things like hangovers, for
example], there is a flippant and facetious point to be made [and this
without bringing John's current situation into it]:
the japanese may eat loads of fish but re depression what about
hari-kiri,kamikaze,hollywood
actors-doing-ads-they-would-be-embarrassed-for-us-see-if-we-weren't-lost-in-translation
and re violence what about war-against-China, Iwo-Jima, and world war in
general.

Donal
On the back of the fish-truck that loads
While my conscience explodes
Also still thinking about normal v. revolutionary thinking
Tired

http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/environment.html