[lit-ideas] Re: Diet of Worms

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:39:57 EST

And what about slugs, which seem to be snails without their built-in  home?

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Diet of Worms
Date: 2/5/05 2:53:45 A.M. Central Standard Time  From: _carolkir@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:carolkir@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> What's the dish on snails?

Ah. Snails  belong to the same family as frog's legs (as opposed to
amphibious frogs),  and are best sauteed with butter and garlic. Snails on
their own are a bad  idea, except in gardens. For a more detailed biological
explanation, raise  your own expert. Mine allows one question per  month.
Carol