[lit-ideas] Re: Diary of Public School Girl

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:40:55 -0500

JL:
>> offlist ps to Geary: Do you still own the copy of _The Diary of a Public
>> School Girl_. I last saw it in the attic at Seattle. Did you take it to
>> Memphis. I hope so. It was a nicely illustrated scrapbook with nice
>> daguerotypes, too.<<

He's baaaack!  And with a vengeance!!!!

Yes, I do still own that book and, yes, I still do read it in bed at night with
a flashlight and, yes, that probably does seem odd to most people since I live
alone, but it increases the pleasure -- so there.

I've got to go to the laundromat now.  When I get back, I don't want to find
twenty-five posts from you, JL.  I realize you've got a lot of time to make up
for, but just 5 posts a day, given forever and day, will eventually catch you
up to your quota.

Mike Geary
Metaphysical Minister of Memphis