[lit-ideas] Re: Crusade

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 21:30:06 EDT

Not only that, we don't know why we're there.  Some of us think it was
because Hussein was partly responsible for the Towers (geeze...); some of us
think
it was because Hussein was imminently ready to attack America w/ nukes or
chemicals (geeze...); some of us think it was as a demo for how Arabs can be
bombed
into democracy (geeze...); some of us think it was to control oil in the ME
(geeze....)....  unfortunately most people have forgotten about PNAC....  I'm
seriously curious to know how history books 100 years from now are going to
interpret *this* one.
Julie