[lit-ideas] Re: Cheney & God

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 12:32:07 +0100 (BST)

> PS.  I sent this to Theoria by mistake.  No one there would find it funny.
> My apologies to anyone who subscribes to both lists, the double posting was
> not my intention.

My apologies too for entering this thread by mistake, I can see now - "fuck
me" as Cheney might say - that it is about US domestic politics in some way
but had thought maybe it was an interesting question in philosophical logic
that was being broached re is it redundant or tautological or something to
propose 'X & X'. I should have known by the fact the fella from Argentina had
posted nothing. Sorry.

Donal

Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com