[lit-ideas] Re: Check out In warmer world, even Inuit buy air conditioner...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 06:43:33 EDT

I'm subsisting on popsicles, running around the hour naked, and avoiding
opening the doors.

Cold showers are frequent.

Julie

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Check out In
warmer world, even Inuit buy air  conditioners - Yahoo! News  Date: 8/8/06
5:03:04
A.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _carolkir@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:carolkir@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)   Sent
on:
>it's four in the mourning , about 90 degrees in the house, and my ears  are
>burning.

ck: Julie, take a shower. Close the blinds. Then stand naked in  front of a
big fan while drinking tepid water. When you get hot again,  throw leftover
drinking water over your head and sit in front of the  fan, just for a change.
It's something to do...
carol, heat therapist