[lit-ideas] Re: Cardinals

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:12:15 -0700

      YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Elect Andreas as the New Pope

  he has done a remarkable Job with sustain-ing--the Old
Phil Lit, I think will make wonderful POPE!  Now for those of you who think
im kidding--lets ponder this question!
   1. should the Pope be a *ahem* " Man?
   2. should the POPE be a MAN who has not experienced the Gifts of a
*ahem* WOMAN?
  3. should a POPE be a Man!
  4. WHY?
I may sound sooo Different , but, pause and consider those factors.......why
not a Woman?,

    so you mean to tell me--that if i Went to the prom with a DATE--i can't
be the POPE!

    hmmmm...

   Joseph Wells
  CSUSM.EDU