[lit-ideas] Re: Cardinals

  • From: Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:39:00 -0400

Paul Stone, "driving a friggin bicycle"

Phil: You lucky bastard!  I have to walk.  Uphill.  Both ways.

Eric: You lucky Canadians! My bicycle is "stored" in another apartment
and I just had to hobble to a doc to get a steroid shot in my foot so I
could hobble home.  By the end of the trek ,I was moving like that
character at the end of William Gaddis' _The Recognitions_, walking on
all fours like a dog and barking. Then some kid urinated on me.