[lit-ideas] Re: Calling all linguists/grammarians

  • From: "Walter C. Okshevsky" <wokshevs@xxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Julie Krueger <juliereneb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2013 16:32:05 -0230

Dear Julie,

Alas, I can't help you. I got problems enuff getting undergrad and grad
students
in Philosophy, and grad students in Education, to understands and abides by the
Catigorical Impurative. As such, I can't also be pedagawgically concerned with
instruction in rules of grammar (or speling). Shirley competencies in grammar
and speling bear no connection to moral virchoo or to rekwisite abilities and
dispositions for citizenship in a pluralist democracy.

Cheers, Walter

http://www.mun.ca/cc/policies/electronic_communications_disclaimer_2012.php