[lit-ideas] Re: Bush lied, people died

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 06:56:33 -0800

I see some knees jerking all right, but I don?t think they?re jerking on the
right wing.  Documents are being translated.  They are just beginning to be
discussed.  Certain people have a vested interest in the ?Bush lied, people
died? thesis.  Thus when documents or witnesses contradict this thesis,
knees jerk.  I predict more contradictions and jerking knees to follow:
Here?s General Sada on the Newsweek translation:
http://mensnewsdaily.com/2006/03/24/saddam-general-newsweek-translation-of-s
addam-tapes-wrong/

Lawrence