[lit-ideas] Re: British cab driver fights for Taliban in Afghanistan

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 07:53:24 -0800

What, you distinguish amongst your citizens?  I thought that was forbidden.
Aren't they all British now, even though they might have been born in
Afghanistan, Pakistan or someplace else?  Over here we are all Americans
once we become citizens -- where we were born is irrelevant.

In my case my ancestors were all from England and Scotland albeit many
generations ago, and while I am a loyal American now I would hate to see the
homeland of my ancestors reduced to full-fledged dhimmitude.

Lawrence
From: Lawrence Helm <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [lit-ideas] British cab driver fights for Taliban in Afghanistan
To: "Lit-Ideas" <Lit-Ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, 25 November, 2010, 15:15
http://www.lawrencehelm.com/2010/11/british-cab-driver-fights-for-taliban.ht
ml

How can I have a happy Thanksgiving when British cab drivers are killing
Brits, Americans, and other NATO forces in Afghanistan?

Lawrence

  _____

No virus found in this message.