[lit-ideas] Boredom

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 22:08:34 EDT

Geary writes:

---
If  you're bored, what pops first into your mind?  Fucking.  (well,  into
guy's minds anyway, who knows what women think when they're bored --  women
might, but they never let on so as we guys can  know).

---

For the sake of it (I guess seeing if I could prove or disprove Geary's
theory), I typed, with Google.com: "f*cking can be so boring", and got no hits.

There are _two_ hits for "f*cking becomes boring", and neither disproving
Geary's point, so I guess he is right.

Cheers,

JL

-----

Google hits for "f*cking becomes  boring":
... Additionally, free love is a nice idea and  all, but if you can really
f*ck
anyone you want any time you want,  f*cking becomes boring. ...
www.jimhodgson.com/archives/001045.html - 16k
... uninteresting, I become upset. And ask any  reputed sexual pyscologist:
when
f*cking becomes boring,  you have a problem. I just makes ...
www.noshame.org/iowacity/boardroom/brd2000b.htm