[lit-ideas] Re: Autopsy?!?!

  • From: Omar Kusturica <omarkusto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:51:19 -0700 (PDT)

--- Eric Yost <eyost1132@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I don't understand the point of the question. If
> they pulled
> his teeth out with pliers and jammed them up his
> nose until
> he died, that would be great news too!

*Are you sure that this is your position ? I mean,
when someone says later that you advocate torturing
wounded prisoners, you are not going to deny that you
meant it, right ?

I must admit that I have never had a very high opinion
of you, but you seem to be ever capable of sinking to
new lows.

O.K.

http://mail.yahoo.com