[lit-ideas] Re: Arrivederci, Mr. Bush...

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:47:54 -0500

A.A. Believers without a leader are not a problem.  Why would evangelicals
be so war mongering (setting up the Apocalypse in the ME and so on) if they
thought God didn't like it.  To the contrary, they are doing God's will,
living out the prophecy.  God isn't pissed at all.  He's waiting for them
with a big smile on his face.  If they didn't believe this, why would they
not be more rational?

Andy Amago