[lit-ideas] Re: Am I subscribed?

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:44:02 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Apr 28, 2004 11:18 PM
To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lit-ideas] Re: Am I subscribed?

> >I keep wondering why the CIA didn't stage a revolution in Iraq

But they did. The CIA staged a revolution in Iraq. That's how Saddam was
installed. He was a CIA client.

A.A.:  Not to mention Iran in the 50's.   I like it:  America, the world's
meddling mother-in-law.   Interesting, since everywhere else we lead by
example.   Ever see young Muslims over there (if television is to be believed)
who denounce America while wearing American jeans?  Brainwashing, takes very
little brain, but makes the world go round.

A.A.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com