[lit-ideas] Re: After August 22

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 12:24:07 -0400

In other words, it's okay for us to redesign the Middle East, and the countries
in the area have to take what we dish out.  Is that what you mean?

How do you respond to the fact - the fact, Lawrence, or argue with Peter
Galbraith that he's wrong - that Iran made friendly overtures and we rebuffed
them at every turn?  Why are you not focusing on our warlike rhetoric?  It's
our right to be belligerent without push back?  Do you think that's feasible?