[lit-ideas] Re: A serious inquiry

  • From: "Phil Enns" <phil.enns@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 14:02:37 -0400

Omar and his serious inquiry into civility:

"I haven't threatened to beat you up, yet. However, from now on I feel
free to do so."

Much better!  Didn't that talk of civility just make you feel a wee bit
mealy-mouthed?  Just to remind you of your side of our conversations:

"I suggest that you shut your Canadian theologian liberal Christian
mouth the fuck up. I am writing this in full awareness that it's a rude
remark." (13/06/06)

"Fuck you and your combination of personal offence with the parochial
pretense of objectivity.  (13/06/06)"

"Come on, Phil. You don't really want a serious confrontation. (If for
no other reason, you wouldn't want to gratify me.)" (13/06/06)

Carry on seriously, Omar.

Phil Enns
Toronto, ON