[lit-ideas] Re: A Question

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 09:45:30 -0500

I don't know about moving to Saudi Arabia. They don't take kindly to Jews
there. But getting a harem sounds good. Where do I go to apply for one?

Repressed? That means you don't like explicit pictures of sex, don't like sex,
only favor tax-cuts. Tax-cuts and playing golf. Dan Quayle's wife once said
he'd give up a chance for sex in exchange for a good game of golf. That's a
Republican for you.

Bob Dole commented on sex by saying Republicans take everything from the waist
up. Democrats take the rest. An illuminating analysis. I'm not sure how to
translate it into English yet.

Stan Spiegel
looking for a harem in
Portland, ME