[lit-ideas] A Question

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:55:54 -0500

I'm just wondering.  I just went into the Maxim page Maureen mentioned.  My
question is, do men really like that stuff?  Or do they think they have to like
it so they're thought of as "normal".  Do men really get turned on by someone
scantily dressed saying, What would you do if you found me under the Christmas
tree?  I remember hearing Bill Buckley on this subject a while ago, and he said
he was repelled by pictures of explicit sex.  Of course, this isn't explicit
sex, not even porn.  Even so, do guys really like stuff like that?  Is the
salaryman/geisha a guy's idea of nirvana?  Or am I asking stupid questions?