[Linuxtrent] Re: samsung :-)))

  • From: Mattia Merzi <merzi@xxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:41:09 +0100

On Wednesday 26 November 2003 16:34, Stefano Battocletti wrote:
> Ho scritto una mail a Samsung, dicendo che io uso da 5 anni il
> masterizzatore sotto linux, e tutto ha funzionato alla perfezione, finora.
> Ecco cosa mi hanno risposto:
[...]

Ed ecco cosa hanno risposto a me ...:)

Dear Mr.Merzi

First of all we're sorry for the inconvinient of this mail be writen in
english but, our italian college is not with us at this moment and she
'll Only return next week. Your e-mail will be fw to the sales
department from Samsung, because this department only cares of technical
support to the odd products, and as far as is our concern linux is not
supported by Samsung,altough Samsung drives can work proprely under
certain conditions the firmware is specifically created to work with the
windows operational systems, but like i said this is an issue that can
not be solved by our department.
  Thank you for your compreehension

Kind regards
Samsung oms team

Io gli ho risposto, in inglese, facendo una traduzione della mia mail
iniziale.

bye !

mattia.