[linux-avc2210k] Re: Success with latest adaptec (v1.3) firmware

  • From: "j t" <mark473@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-avc2210k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:20:40 +0100

On 4/4/07, Dr J A Gow <J.A.Gow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
        If you, or anyone else would like to volunteer to help to write some
decent docs for this driver, please feel free. I would welcome it and
the docs would certainly be distributed with the package.

Willl do. Is the behaviour of your "unstable development tree"
sufficiently close to that of the last stable release to mean that the
same documentation would apply equally well to both? (if not, could
you please send me a copy of your latest?)

Also, on a kind of unrelated note, are you aware of the existence of
the fxload package:
(http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=17679&package_id=44854)
I ask, as its purpose seems similar to that of multiload (I'm just not
sure yet exactly _how_ similar).

Thanks, Jaime