[Linux-Anyway] New documents

  • From: Meph Istopheles <mistopheles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anyway" <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:44:49 -0700

  Maybe this'll finally make it to the list, eh?

  Hey,

  Thought I was gone & lost forever, eh?

  Well, you can't get rid of me that easily;-).

  I've uploaded some new howtos to the nix section of my site:

http://members.cruzio.com/~meph/nix/

  While there may not be too many people left on this list these
days, anyone left wanna check them out & lemme know if you take
exception to any of the content?  Oh, I know that some of the
links to other sites are dead.  I'll work on finding where
they've gone eventually.

  Later,
  Meph

--