[Linux-Anyway] Grumble, grumble -- networking.

  • From: Meph Istopheles <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:54:22 -0800 (PST)

  OK.

  Tried playing with samba -- no luck.  Anyway, now -- even after
resetting all the W98 settings to basic 10.0.0.3 settings,
restarting routed (with -s), I can ping the adsl router & the
W98 box (as well as anything outside) from Linux, & I can ping
the adsl router & the Linux box from W98, but there is nothing
else.  There appears to be no routing happening now, though I
find it odd that now -- if there is no routing -- I can ping the
Linux box at all (though I can do so with either the public or
private address).

  What the fuck?

  Meph

--