[Linux-Anyway] Re: Great -- Now "No screens found" with X

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 03:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

  Damn.  I'm tired.

  The Radeon's in the Windows box just now.  I've a Diamond Viper
770 installed in this box.  I could switch them tomorrow if this
slowness continues to be a problem.

  In any case, the "No screens found" only comes up with the dri
mode entry.  If I hash it out, it's fine...though still not
refreshing properly.  I'd added the line for VideoRam (it's got
32MB).

  I'd kind of like to have the Radeon in the Windows box for
games, but, again, if I can't speed X up, I'll swap them out.

  Unless you've some other ideas, I think I'll go to bed & swap
the cards tomorrow.

  Thanks, though.

--
  ...At least I thought I was dancing, till somebody stepped on
  my hand.