[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: xml commands with xml2brl

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:14:02 -0500

Greg,

On your command line try ./bible.cfg instead of just bible.cfg . This
will cause your current directory to be searched first for .sem files,
etc. It is usually searched last. I'm not sure this will make a
difference. If not, paste your current bible.cfg and bible.sem files
into another message.

John