[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: proposal for a test harness

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 11:14:45 +0100

Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> 2. testcases where liblouis is behaving unexpectedly, should they be included
> or attached to a google ticket?

I think they should be included in the test case. However we would like
to have a test suite that passes in general. The Makefile has a way to
mark test cases that fail as "expected failures". We would need to have
a way to mark test cases in the test harness as tests that are currently
expected to fail[1]. Because right now if one of the tests in the
harness fails the whole test harness fails.

Footnotes:
[1]  BTW. Doctest has a magic comment to mark a test as expected to fail

Jetzt kostenlos eidgenoessische und kantonale Abstimmungsunterlagen aus 17
Kantonen
zum Hoeren auf CD abonnieren: medienverlag@xxxxxx