[liblouis-liblouisxml] nemeth wrong outPut position when equal sign followed by space

  • From: "Arend Arends" <arend.arends@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 11:48:29 +0100

Found with nemeth.ctb, release version 2.5.2, but possibly a more general
problem in the function lou_Translate:
When I enter an equal sign followed by a space (e.g. "1+1 = 2"), the space
after the equal sign is removed in the output (a non-break space hex a0
remains both at the beginning and the end of the translation for the equal
sign). This is alright in itself, but the array outPos is not adjusted for the
removal of the space. It still points to a position as if the space was still
there. I have seen that outPos is correctly adjusted when a space is removed if
the input text contains two adjacent spaces.
So I suspect this is a bug in the library or a table.