[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouisutdml] 15 new revisions pushed by mwhapples on 2014-06-26 10:56 GMT

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:19:13 +0100

Its not really yet ready for testing. You need to do too much specific setup to ensure it works, the script needs to do more stuff automatically.

When it is ready you would need to install scons and then run the scons command at the top level of the liblouisutdml working tree.

Unfortunately as gnulib looks like it is going to need much work, and gnulib is certainly needed for file2brl, we have decided to shelve this at the moment as there are possibly much more high priority things to do. I may look at making some modifications and improvements to this in my own time.

Michael Whapples
On 26/06/2014 13:43, Vic Beckley wrote:
Michael,

Is it to the point where it can be tested? Do you have to install the scons
program? Do you just run the scons script to build liblouisutdml?

Best regards from Ohio,

Vic