[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: [liblouisutdml] 15 new revisions pushed by mwhapples on 2014-06-26 10:56 GMT

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 12:00:33 +0100

Hello,
Just to explain this branch, it is my experiments with using scons to build liblouisutdml. The scons build script is not complete yet but it should give an idea of how it works.

There probably needs to be much more flexibility added to it (eg. allowing options to be given for building in certain ways, etc) and also needs improvement for certain platforms (eg. MacOSX I have not really tested but think more work certainly will need doing).

Michael Whapples