[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis-2.4.0 Released

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 12:32:39 -0600

Vic,

Actually the release number is wrong. I was confused by the reference to
2.3.0. That is the number of the version on the googlecode page. the
number of this release should have been 2.4.1. You should continue to
build from the repository. People who want a tarball should download the
one at http://www.abilitiessoft.com for now.

John