[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: liblouis vs liblouisutdml?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 13:31:30 -0600

The googlecode page for liblouisutdml badly needs updating. To get the
latest version of liblouisutdml go to the downloads page of
http://www.abilitiessoft.com The googlecode page is mainly used for the
repository, which is completely up to date. liblouis is a translation
and back-translation library. liblouisutdml does formatting with xml,
txt and html files. It uses liblouis for translation. It is very far
from dead. It is used in many places, including the Daisy Pipeline.

John