[liblouis-liblouisxml] liblouis on MacPorts

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2014 11:31:51 -0700

I would think that we should update the liblouis and liblouistdml packages on
MacPorts, short of having a reliable standard installer this may be the best
way for end users to get these. The current versions are out of date and will
not longer install from MacPorts generating the following:

gkearney$ sudo port install liblouis
Warning: port definitions are more than two weeks old, consider updating them
by running 'port selfupdate'.
--->  Fetching archive for liblouis
--->  Attempting to fetch liblouis-2.1.1_0.darwin_14.x86_64.tbz2 from
http://packages.macports.org/liblouis
--->  Attempting to fetch liblouis-2.1.1_0.darwin_14.x86_64.tbz2 from
http://lil.fr.packages.macports.org/liblouis
--->  Attempting to fetch liblouis-2.1.1_0.darwin_14.x86_64.tbz2 from
http://nue.de.packages.macports.org/macports/packages/liblouis
--->  Fetching distfiles for liblouis
--->  Attempting to fetch liblouis-2.1.1.tar.gz from
http://distfiles.macports.org/liblouis
--->  Verifying checksums for liblouis
--->  Extracting liblouis
--->  Configuring liblouis
--->  Building liblouis
--->  Staging liblouis into destroot
--->  Installing liblouis @2.1.1_0
--->  Activating liblouis @2.1.1_0
Error: org.macports.activate for port liblouis returned: Image error:
/opt/local/lib/liblouis.2.dylib already exists and does not belong to a
registered port.  Unable to activate port liblouis. Use 'port -f activate
liblouis' to force the activation.
Please see the log file for port liblouis for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync.macports.org_release_tarballs_ports_textproc_liblouis/liblouis/main.log
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
Error: Processing of port liblouis failed

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
605 Robson Street, Suite 850
Vancouver BC V6B 5J3
CANADA