[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Updated Norwegian tables

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 09:33:16 -0600

Lars,

I have looked at your tables. However, the .dis files will not meet the
requirements of NVDA because they do not define translations. To define
a translation you need a file containing at least character-definition
opcodes. Look at en-us-comp8.ctb . .dis fpes are used to change the
mapping of dots to characters for devices that have a different mapping
than that defined in the character-definition opcodes. For an example of
this, look at en-us-brf.dis

John

--
My websites: