[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Translating to nothing

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:51:08 +0000

Thanks Josepph.

In thinking about this more I need to be careful. I'll try replacing with with
a space though that's not really what I wanted to do.

From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx
To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:40:28 +0000
Subject: [liblouis-liblouisxml] Translating to nothing

This is probably in the manual someplace.  I want all instances of \x2022 to be
translated to nothing, basically skipped.  How can I do that in the
chardefs.cti?

For a description of the software, to download it and links to project pages go
to http://www.abilitiessoft.com