[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Return value of 1 from file2brl

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 21:41:34 +0000

Well a bash shell script, but it does very much similar things and should do what you describe.

Michael Whapples
On 26/11/2012 17:33, Paul Wood (Torch) wrote:
Greg,
I don't know if this is NECESSARY, but in windows on an earlier version of file2brl I ended up creating a batch file which I ran from PHP which First changed directory to file2brl and then ran the command. It was a few years ago so can't remember if it was the same prob as you and it's in windows, but I would suggest you try this. If you can create a batch file on a Mac that is?
HTH
Paul

On 26/11/2012 17:09, Greg Kearney wrote:
Thank you

I am using the full path to the file2brl command in the PHP script.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia

On 26/11/2012, at 9:48 PM, Paul wood <paulw.torchtrust@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:paulw.torchtrust@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

I concur with Keith. Try running a command to copy the '/tmp/1353932384.txt' to '/tmp/1353932384.brf' from what I know when php runs the command it has no path or other variables you would normally have in shell, so you need to include them in the commands php run
HTH
Paul

On 26/11/2012 1:06 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:
Web page.

Sent from my iPhone

Greg Kearney
Association for the Blind of Western Australia

On 26/11/2012, at 8:58 PM, Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx <mailto:kcreasy@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

It sounds like permissions on the files, either execute on file2brl or read on the input file. Are you running the PHP script from the console or from a web page?

Keith

Keith Creasy

Software Developer

American Printing House for the Blind