[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Python bindings: renaming tran_tables parameter to tableList

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 04:23:14 +1000

On 4/08/2010 11:24 AM, James Teh wrote:
liblouis uses the name "tableList" for the table list parameter. The
Python bindings use the name "tran_tables". I think it's better to have
these consistent, so I propose that the Python bindings be changed to
use tableList.
The only question is: does anyone specify tran_tables using a keyword
argument?
Neither NVDA or Orca use a keyword argument for tran_tables. Are there any objections to this change?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Vice President