[liblouis-liblouisxml] Python bindings: renaming tran_tables parameter to tableList

  • From: James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 11:24:40 +1000

Hi all,

liblouis uses the name "tableList" for the table list parameter. The Python bindings use the name "tran_tables". I think it's better to have these consistent, so I propose that the Python bindings be changed to use tableList.

The only question is: does anyone specify tran_tables using a keyword argument? I very much doubt it, since it's the first parameter, but it's worth checking because it will break if that is being done.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Vice President