[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Preparing logging branch for inclusion

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 13:10:00 +0100

That may actually be the desired answer. I just want to make sure I do not remove a printf statement where it should still exist.

Michael Whapples
On 12/05/2014 12:56, Keith Creasy wrote:
I'm not sure what is best but when doing some work porting code from embedded
Linux to Android I put in code that sent log messages to the Android logcat
handlers but also continued to send messages to stdout and stderr.