[liblouis-liblouisxml] On diferent apostrophos - Re: Error in spanish Braille computer table of 8 dots

  • From: José Darío Rendón Nieblas <lic.dario@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 18:42:47 -0600

  Hi newly.
  I writed to Juan Carlos Buño Suárez, "Es-eEsG0.utb" autor, and hi
says that someone programs write diferent "apostrophos". Then I writed
this sign in Microsoft Word and the result was the following: if firth
I write apostropho, the sing is ‘, x2018; but if firth I write a
letter, the sign is ’, x2019. The apostropho with x0027 code (') is to
write in other programs, as NotePad and Mozilla Firefox. It is as the
quotation mark: the Microsoft Word has left (“) and right (”), but
other programs have a quotation mark only ("). I know did not it on
the apostropho.
  Greetings.

Darío