[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: New spanish braille table is not inBraille Options of NVDA

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:22:04 +0100

Hi Jamie,

I created this new table with the help of Carles Sadurni Anguita, who wasn't happy with the old one. But the old one was not replaced because maybe people from other Spanish-speaking areas like it and use it. I don't know.

Bert

On 24-jan-12, at 02:38, José Darío Rendón Nieblas wrote:

 I do not know the reason.

Darío

2012/1/22, James Teh <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On 22/01/2012 11:51 AM, José Darío Rendón Nieblas wrote:
  NVDA 2011.3 work with "Es-Es-g1.utb" and do not with "es-1.ctb".
So which table are we supposed to use? Is there a reason es-es-g1.utb
wasn't replaced when the new table was added?

Jamie

--
James Teh
Vice President, NV Access Inc