[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Multiple table search path

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 16:57:27 +0200

Christian Egli writes:

Hi all

On 05/13/2015 04:21 PM, Bert Frees wrote:
Hmm, no I don't think it can be a comma separated list at the moment. The
path
searched is lou_getDataPath() + /liblouis/tables. If you provide a comma
separated list to lou_setDataPath, "/liblouis/tables" will only effectively
be
added to the last item in the list.

Hm, I know Bert you wrote the defaultTableResolver code, but it does
look like the code is searching on a search path (in resolveSubtable).
Am I misreading the code?

No you read it right. It's the search path that is being set up in the function
defaultTableResolver, which is the concatenation of LOUIS_TABLEPATH,
getDataPath()+/liblouis/tables, and /usr/local/share/liblouis/tables.

And also the documentation says that liblouis will search all paths in
LOUIS_TABLEPATH (separated by commas). Is that wrong?

No that's correct. LOUIS_TABLEPATH can be comma separated, but dataPath was not
designed for that use I guess.
project pages go to http://liblouis.org