[liblouis-liblouisxml] Multiple table search path

  • From: "Michael Whapples" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "mwhapples@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 14:14:08 +0100

Hello,
I would like a way to have it that tables are searched in multiple directories, eg. tries a user location first, if not found there then a system directory.

I found in the news for LibLouis 2.3.0 that LOUIS_TABLEPATH is meant to support multiple paths. However I would like to set the table paths programmatically, so does lou_setDataPath support multiple directories in the same way that LOUIS_TABLEPATH does?

Michael Whapples
project pages go to http://liblouis.org