[liblouis-liblouisxml] Msword2brl

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:12:54 -0400

John,

Several questions about the msword2brl program:

In my package, it does not have an extension, why?

Is it compiled in 16-bit or 32-bit? When I added the exe extension and tried
to run it, I got the error regarding an x86 version.

Will it work with Word 2007 and 2010 or do you have to save the files in the
older format?

Will it pick up formatting information from the *.docx file like centering,
lists, etc.?

Will it do hanging indents? If not, is there any way in a text or xml file
to have each line start at the margin and the subsequent lines indented?

As you can tell, I am intrigued with the possibilities of this package. I am
a seasoned screen reader beta tester, so I would be more than happy to try
out new things as they become available. Please let me know. Thanks again.

Vic