[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Louis

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Ken Perry <kperry@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 14:07:30 -0600

Ken,

Thanks for your suggestions. It won't be hard to put in more configure
options to compile, say, just the library. I don't have problems
configuring for paths different from the default path, so this may be a
problem with the ARm platform. We will use the latest releases of the
autotools in our own next releases. This may solve some problems.

Since you are quite well known and your message contains a lot of good
thoughts I am taking the liberty of copying the liblouis-liblouisxml
list on this reply and your original message. I hope this is all right.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer