[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Ready for more testing of xpath

Bert,

Thanks for the testing. xpath expressions are not handled in any
particular order, but they are handled before ordinary column 2 entries.
If a node meets the criteria of an xpath expression it is given the
semantic action and column 3 arguments associated with that expression.
This is not changed by subsequent expressions or column 2 entries.

John

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
Abilitiessoft, Inc.

http://www.jjb-software.com