[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: LibLouis - update of the Czech tables

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Jan Hegr" <hegrjan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 11:29:50 +0100

Hi Jan

Sorry I didn't get back to you any earlier. Please send stuff like that
to the mailing list, so other people get to see and possibly answer as
well. Thanks. Comments below.

"Jan Hegr" <hegrjan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Because that combination in the Czech 6-dot braille means just the
> begcaps prefix, there's none such character and therefore that error.
> Adding eg. "sign \x00a8 56" a a dummy character would solve that, but
> it isn't very nice work-around. Don't you have any idea to go around
> it better?

I asked our local table guru (Christian Waldvogel) and he says that this
trick is in common use. That's what he does in the German tables and
apparently John uses this in some of his tables.

So, yes. Please, let's fix these Czech tables so we include them.

Neu bei der SBS: 9000 Buecher kaufen oder schenken. Mehr dazu finden Sie unter
http://www.sbs.ch/verkauf