[liblouis-liblouisxml] Japanese phonetic charaters in zh-tw.ctb

  • From: Takuya Nishimoto <nishimotz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 10:03:04 +0700

Hello,

liblouis-2.5.1, which are used for NVDA 2012.3, contains zh-tw.ctb
traditional Chinese table.
Most of Japanese phonetic characters are already in the table.

However, we found some mistakes within the zh-tw.ctb as follows.

(1) two signs ('su' 'zu') as follows are missing:

sign \x3059 1456
sign \x305a 5-1456

(2) four signs (two characters 'ya' 'yu' and their variations) should be fixed.

current table:

sign \x3083 34678-245
sign \x3084 346
sign \x3085 34678-123
sign \x3086 34

correct table:

sign \x3083 34678-123
sign \x3084 34
sign \x3085 34678-245
sign \x3086 346

Actually our current work regarding Japanese braille support may be
duplicated so far.
Should we consider collaboration to maintain them effectively?

Best regards,

--
Takuya Nishimoto