[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Installation on Mac OS X bug?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:09:34 -0500

Bert,

The basic problem is that the Mac doesn't have pkg-config, so we can't
run configure successfuly. I think someone else got around that problem,
but that was some time ago. Can you see if the Makefile will work if you
just remove transcriber.h?

--
My websites:
GodTouches Digital Ministry, Inc. http://www.godtouches.org