[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Implementing svg graphics

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:26:22 -0600

Christian,

Thanks for the info. This will be very useful if there is sufficient
interest in graphics. However, It appears now that implementing braille
mathematics codes for various countries needs to be done first. Only the
Nemeth Code works, and most math codes are quite unlike it. The Marburg
Code will be first, but I'm having trouble getting a copy of the rule
book, either as a file or in hard copy.

Christian Waldvogel has been correspodding with me and has submitted
some draft German tables that look good. At his suggestion, I have
deleted the present German Grade 2 table from svn. Do you think he might
know what the problem with getting the Marburg rule book might be?
ViewPlus has been trying to get it, and even they have trouble!

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org